India Maritimeplus is a joint initiative of Ministry of Shipping, Government of India and FICCI, mandated to provide Investment Promotion and Facilitation Services to investors seeking to invest in India's Maritime Sector.
Establishment of India Maritimeplus is intended to give fillip to economic activity in the country’s maritime space. Towards this end, we strive to accelerate flow of investments, help remove hurdles faced by investors and demystify the vast ocean of opportunities that lay untapped.
We assist in identification of investment opportunities, expedite administrative and regulatory approvals and facilitate interaction between investors and concerned government officials wherever needed. We also act as a platform to air views of maritime players particularly to highlight need for changes in policy environment.
Operating under the aegis of Indian Ports Association, India Maritimeplus is manned by a lean team of dedicated hands. Our team is equipped to provide sector specific inputs and hand-holding support to investors through the entire investment cycle from pre-investment decision-making to post implementation services.
- New Port Development
- Port Modernisation and Upgradation
- Ship Building, Ship Repair & Ship Recycling
- Development of Inland Waterways and Inland Water Transport
- Shipping including Coastal Shipping
- Development of Smart Port Industrial Cities, Port Based SEZs & Coastal Economic Zones
- Connectivity to and from Hinterland
- Development of Coastal Tourism
- Coastal Community Development
- Maritime Education